Monday 13 September 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hi, I'm new to this blogging malarky but thought what the heck!

I'm hoping to have a litter of pups from Chase (Bottlesford Chequers at Dreamchart) at the end of this year, so I thought this would be a great place to keep everyone up to date on progress.

I made the tough decision earlier not to use a friend's dog as stud, as I have really loved watching the Darleyfalls this year and decided that was the type of dog I would love to own.  So after some investigating and talks with people, I am extremely happy to say that Darleyfalls No Feer (Reef) is the dog I will be using for my little girl.

Lauren and I have chatted and we both think they'll make beautiful babies.

So, watch this space....

If you wish to know more about Reef, please visit Lauren's page at http://devondogs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment